Monday, July 30, 2007

well to start off we are planning on moving across the country to beautiful arizona. it is very tough for me emotionaly because i will be moving far away from my sissy, my punky pus and my daddy but i am truly excited because i feel that it will be a new and fresh start for our family. im trying to look at it as an opportunity to give a great life to our children and grandchildren. im just scared right now and i know that things will be ok when we get out there. after all my hubby has always done what it takes to make our lived as enriched as they are today so i would trust him to take us there and make things even better then they are today. we also have family out there which makes this whole transitation alot easier. i at the same time feel blessed to be given this chance. the only thing i keep thinking in my head to keep me from freaking out is a saying that i believe to be 100% true: Love is not an emotion it is a sacrific so what are you truly ready to sacrific for the one you say you love.

No comments: